Pioneer’s experienced engineering team is determined to support customers with early development and into production.
Leveraging our expertise in molding, we aim for design manufacturability
We will work with your team and help develop a product that maximizes efficiency and minimize cost.
New Product Development
On time and On budget launch of New Products is critical to all of our customers. At Pioneer Plastics we leverage our broad industry and resin processing experience to reduce New Product Development lead time and cost. Collaborative partnership is the approach we take Pioneer Plastics where our Program Managers and Design Engineers embed themselves with the customers New Product Development team. DFM, DFA, FEA, Mold Flow and other simulation tools are used to optimize the product design for performance, cost and quality.
Our New Product Development capabilities include:
- Regional and global Program Management (24 hrs. Project Management)
- Asian prototype, bridge and production tool manufacturing
- Thermoplastic and thermoset molding (injection and compression molding)
- Clean room molding, insert molding, over molding and assembly at the press
- Post molding operations such as laser marking, pad printing, silk screening, sub-assembly, product testing, packaging, and more
- Part Design Assistance
- Features & tolerance
- Component/operation reduction
- 10+ Technical Resources (PM’s & TD’s)
- Rapid Prototype & Bridge tooling
- 3D printing & 3D scanning capability.
At Pioneer Plastics we provide technical solutions that are for the Medical Devices, Defense, Automotive and Industrial applications.
Autodesk Moldflow Synergy 2018