LOCATION: 3660 Dodd. Rd. Eagan, MN 55123
Provide general support in all areas of the HR function including successful employee relations, workforce planning, HR processes and policies, and payroll.
- Recruiting: Assist with improving our staffing processes so that we recruit and retain the best employees.
- Maintain: Personnel records and employee files. Manage leave of absence, FMLA, STD and LTD claims and work comp.
- Coordinate Orientation: Oversee and support new hire orientation to ensure proper education of our employees.
- Benefit Administration: Maintains benefit enrollment between Allerus/Infinity HR payroll system and the benefit providers. Assists with the open enrollment process.
- Process payroll bi-weekly
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field or equivalent education, training, and experience
- 1-3 years of HR experience
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task, manage changing priorities, and work well under pressure
- Cultural competency; experience/ability to work and interact effectively with a diverse, multicultural audience
- Ability to effectively build relationships with employees and management
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
This is a great opportunity and work environment. Pioneer offers a competitive salary, full benefits including medical, dental, company-paid life insurance, Short Term Disability, tuition reimbursement and 401k. Pioneer is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please send resume. Only applicants of interest will be contacted
Job Type: Full-time
CONTACT: Anita Hussain,
Human Resources Manager,
Pioneer Plastics, 3660 Dodd. Rd. Eagan, MN 55123