Certified ISO: 13485 Medical Injection Molding
Pioneer Plastics’ Medical Clean Room Molding
- ISO Class 7 Clean Room
- 11,000 sq. ft.
- Press Sizes Range from 60T to 165T
- Integrated Overhead Crane
- Externally Located Drying/Material Handling
- 9 State-of-the-Art Sodick Injection Molding Machines
- Positive Shut-off Back Flow Prevention
- Extruder Screw Plasticizing
- Plunger Injection Delivers High-Precision Control of Shot Volume and Material Density
Pioneer Plastics clean room is equipped with 9 Sodick injection molding presses ranging in size from 60- 150 tons.
We use a wide variety of materials to mold a large variety of medical components and medical devices. Pioneer Plastics presses also have automation, and robot capabilities.
Pioneer also provides Clean Room assembly, and testing.
Our experienced staff adheres to stringent clean room operating procedures, ensuring that all work is performed to your specifications.
If you are in need of clean room injection molding, or medical injection molding then please contact us to for additional information.